Jan – June(?) 2013
Add journal entries in character voice here (gain magic of your choice for entries)
After Action Report
- While trying to locate kidnappers party encounters a miniature dragon. The party befriends it despite its superior attitude and discovers it is a large green dragon that lives in the Shrieken Mire swamp, and is much revered as Queen of the Mire by a clan of lizard men – among them their old companion Hizt from Rushmore. In return for help finding bandits, the party agrees to remove a rival clan of ugly “mud” scaled (brown) lizard men from swamp. The dragon dislikes them for their ugly colour and lack of subservience to her beautiful Lizard men pets.
- Dragon tells party of old ruined keep deep in the Thornwood
- Party talks to Oleanne the druid, who surprisingly knows nothing of ruined keep in “her” forest. She has animals investigating and discovers a “blind” spot in the forest where some evil is avoided by animals, and she herself has unknowingly been avoiding due to subconscious aversion.
- Party travels to investigate, deciding to leave Oleanne behind in case the evil presence is aware of her.
- Party ambushes Ogres and is in turn counter-ambushed, but slay all but one Ogre
- Thorgrim gets message and has to leave on Clan business
- Party finds a keep with a single broken / shattered / knocked down tower. Attempt to sneak in fails and party is attacked by bandits who turns out to be their attackers from the river.
- A charmed adventurer (who judging by smell has eaten fish) initially fights with the bandits but breaks compulsion and joins party (Erik)
- Several bandits slain, including leader, an evil Dwarf Cleric, and a Drow female is captured and stripped of magic armor and weapons, as is a bandit.
- Bandit mage escapes
- Dungeons under keep explored, including evil temple to Zehir and cells where hidden dwarf runes from a previous inmate say “orcs + evil + priest + below + snag”
- In the barred crypt a strange pattern of sorted bones is laid out, when disturbed a blue glow and mist covers the room, and the party finds themselves …elsewhere…
Total 7,750 split Kronk, Tordak, Derrin, for 1,937 each and Thorgrim(1/2) & <erik>(1/2) for 969 each.
- Ogres 2 × 350 + 4 × 400
- Bandits 200 + 250 + 600 + 350 + 4 × 150 + 2 × 125
- Tiger 250
- Ogre 350
- Cleric 600
- Rogue 450
- Dire Rat 75
- Arbalest 175
- Zombies 2 × 250
- Skeletons 4 × 200
- Distance Hand Axe+ 1 L1
- Rimfire Plate Armor of Dwarven Vigor +2 L7
- Mordant Urgush +2 L8
- Dragon Claw Leather Armor +1 L4
- Rebounding Dagger +1 L2
- Crossbow +1 (change from hand to regular) L3
|Kronk||6 Rogue||0||8,616 + 1,937 = 10,553||L2 cloak of resistance +1, L4 Master’s Blade, L8 SSword +1 Fleshripper, Dagger +1||?|
|Thorgrim||6 Warden||1||8,616 + 969 = 9,585||L8 Heavy Shield of Defiance, 2x L5 Potion of Healing||?|
|Tordek||6 Knight||2||7,836 + 1,937 = 9,773||L4 Crystal Plate +1, L3 Safewing Amulet +1, ???Shield of Deflection||150|
|Derrin||5 Rogue||0||7,716 + 1,937 = 9,653||?||?|
|<erik>||6 ?||0||? + 969 = ?||?||?|
Kronk has advanced to 7th level